CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

homesick :(

god damn it .. i dont feel very good past few days .. i think it is because i dont have a lot of rest like i did always .. but on second thought i realise that i really-really miss my home .. i miss my mom and dad . miss my mom greatest cooking .. ouh god i just really need to get home .. but i can't i got this freaking final exam just around the corner .. really need to get my head on the final doesn't want to spoil it this time .. man miss all my homies out there .. i always wondering what all of them are doing now, what are they doing at night .. did all of them misses me like the way i miss them .. huh !! ouh please-please i just wanna go home and see all of them .. i dont even care if it is only a day .. i just need to see them and told every single one of them that i really-really miss them so fucking damn much .. please guys do   wait for me .. i'm coming home ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment