CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

i'm sorry :(

its been a while .. i never write a true feelings about you im my blog FAREENA. But suddenly i'm thinking about you today,i have to admit that it's very hard for me to forget all of our sweet memories when been together,share all our problems together,have a nice talk on the phone,go out for a date every time we had the chance and watching movie together. The hardest thing for me to forget when are together is the part when we always hug each other like there no one else watching us and we both will say 'I LOVE YOU' .. humph i don't even know why i'm saying all this now but the truth is i really miss you .. It's weird we have not seen each other for almost 2 years but our memory still fresh in my mind. The song above i dedicated it specially for you .. and i just want to say that i'm really sorry for letting you down,i'm sorry that i always lie to you,i'm sorry that i never be there for u when u need me,i'm sorry that i never appreciate you. Because now i realize how much you are so important to me .. It's a little to late for me now,you already have made up your mind to leave me,there nothing else i can do to get you back in my heart,but one thing for sure girl i still can't get you out of my mind,my head and my heart ..
SINCERELY FROM :
A MAN WHO REGRET ABOUT HIS ACTIONS
:(  

0 comments:

Post a Comment